Check the details
1. Responsible for undertaking the integrated engineering project of laboratory engineering furniture, design, decoration, ventilation, purification, water and electricity.
2. Actively implement the market development plan, independently carry out market expansion, and complete the tasks assigned by the company.
3. Responsible for the improvement and maintenance of customer relationship, handle and solve related problems of customers in pre-sales and after-sales, and ensure the smooth progress of project sales.
4. Responsible for the management of the sales team and the realization of the sales target of the team.
1. Full-time undergraduate degree or above, major in medicine, marketing, or engineering is preferred.
2. Have more than 5 years of sales experience and more than 3 years of sales management experience.
3. Be good at communication, flexible in dealing with affairs, and have strong customer communication and public relations capabilities.
4. Love sales work, full of passion, strong ability to resist pressure.
1. According to the company's strategic development direction, formulate and implement the team's annual business plan to achieve annual marketing and profit goals.
2. Responsible for market development and management, build marketing channels, and actively explore new markets for the company.
3. Strengthen the construction of the marketing team, establish and improve the management system of the marketing center, organize internal marketing training, improve the professional skills of the marketing team, and improve echelon management.
4. Establish and maintain a good relationship with customers and establish a good brand image of the company.
5. Organize relevant departments of bidding, implement project undertaking, bidding, signing and other work, and realize enterprise operation indicators.
1. Bachelor degree or above, no major restrictions.
2. Possess more than 5 years of project marketing experience and more than 3 years of marketing management experience.
3. Possess good project management ability and rich team management experience.
4. Possess strong interpersonal communication and coordination skills, ability to analyze and solve problems, and strong ability to resist pressure.
5. Those who have laboratory, medical and other related social resources are preferred.
1. Responsible for the overall design and implementation of the laboratory and purification projects.
2. Understand the customer's intention, communicate well with the customer, understand and gain insights into the customer's needs, and issue design proposals based on the actual situation, with a certain degree of creativity in the overall design scheme.
3. Participate in the bid presentation or scheme introduction meeting of project scheme design bidding, and comprehensively introduce the design results.
4. Responsible for completing the on-site coordination and cooperation work in the later stage of the project, participating in the drawing review and disclosure of construction drawings, tracking and cooperating with the final acceptance of the project.
1. Bachelor degree or above, HVAC design, decoration, art design and other related majors.
2. 1-3 years working experience in scheme design.
3. Familiar with professional design software such as CAD, able to independently operate the production, modification and proofreading of CAD drawings.
4. Have good professionalism, good communication skills and the ability to withstand pressure.
1. To be fully responsible for the quality, progress, cost, safety and other management of the project to achieve the project's business objectives.
2. Compile the implementation plan of the project, formulate the construction plan, reasonably organize and schedule the construction progress, and ensure the project quality and progress.
3. Responsible for the cost control of the whole construction process.
4. Responsible for coordinating the relationship between the owner, supervisor, general contractor and other relevant units during the construction process to ensure the smooth operation of the project.
5. Responsible for the staged acceptance and completion acceptance of the project, handling completion filing procedures and project settlement.
1. College degree or above, major in construction engineering.
2. More than 5 years of construction site management experience.
3. Good interpersonal communication skills, team management skills, able to withstand high-pressure work, and have business awareness.
4. Experience in mechanical and electrical engineering management in pharmaceutical factories, purification, clean rooms, clean workshops, etc. is preferred.
1. Responsible for the whole process control of project cost work.
2. Participate in project estimation, budget estimation, budget and settlement management, etc.
3. Responsible for project subcontract management, draw up procurement plans, and assist in completing the bidding process.
4. Coordinate the external and internal process measurement work of the project.
5. Responsible for project collection and payment, subcontract management, labor settlement and other work.
6. Responsible for project site changes, visas, claims and other matters.
1. Under 40 years old, bachelor degree or above, major in engineering cost, more than five years of experience in mechanical and electrical or decoration, installation engineering, pre-settlement and external audit communication.
2. Familiar with the operation mode of the engineering industry, with experience in project cost control and project budget and final accounts.
3. Be good at coordinating the relationship with Party A, supervision and auditing companies, and be able to independently complete project final accounts.
4. Possess good professional ethics, strong organizational and coordination skills, good communication skills, high efficiency, quick response, and a high sense of responsibility for work.